Email account configuration for an iPad
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup or troubleshoot your email program. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.
- Start by selecting the settings icon from your home screen
- Select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" from the settings menu:
- Select "Add Account..." from the list of accounts:
- Select "Other" from the menu:
- Select "Add Mail Account" from the list:
- Fill in the required fields and select "Next":
Incoming mail server (IMAP): mail.yourdomain.tld (mail.example.co.za)
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.yourdomain.tld (mail.example.co.za)
User Name: Enter your full address in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: Enter your email password
- Scroll down to "Incoming Mail Server" and fill in the relevant fields.
- Scroll down to "Outgoing Mail Server" and fill in the relevant fields and select "Next":
- Select "IMAP" from the top of the screen:
- When prompted with the below pop up message. Select "Yes":
- You will then be prompted to "Save" or "Edit", you can select "Save".
Congratulations, you have now successfully configured your email account on your iPad.
Was this answer helpful?
Your Incoming Mail Server (POP3) and Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) server address is...
Internet Service Provider SMTP Server Settings @lantic smtp.lantic.net...
Introduction Many email clients and services use port 25 for SMTP to send out emails. However an...
If your mac mail program is downloading the same emails multiple times, you may have a corrupted...
Step by Step insctruction to setup your email account with Mozilla Thunderbird. Open Mozilla...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution