Email account configuration for an iPhone
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup or troubleshoot your email program. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.
- Start by selecting the settings icon from your home screen.
- Select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" from the menu:
- Select "Add Account..." from the menu:
- Select "Other" from the menu:
- Select "Add Mail Account" from the list:
- Enter all the relevant details and select "Next":
Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.yourdomain.tld (mail.example.co.za)
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.yourdomain.tld (mail.example.co.za)
User Name: Enter your full address in the format email@example.com
Password: Enter your email password
- Select "IMAP" from the top of the screen:
- Scroll down to "Incoming Mail Server" and enter all the relevant details and select "Next":
- Scroll down to "Outgoing Mail Server" and enter all the relevant details and select "Next":
- When prompted with the "Cannot Connect uing SSL" pop up message. Select "Yes":
- You will then be prompted to "Save" or "Edit", you can select "Save".
Congratulations, you have now successfully configured your email account on your iPhone.
Was this answer helpful?
Your Incoming Mail Server (POP3) and Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) server address is...
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup or troubleshoot...
Step by Step insctruction to setup your email account with Outlook 2007 Open Outlook. Click...
Introduction Many email clients and services use port 25 for SMTP to send out emails. However an...
There are certain attachements which will be rejected for security reasons. The following...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution