These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup or troubleshoot your email program. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.
- Start by selecting the settings icon from your home screen.
- Select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" from the menu:
- Select "Add Account..." from the menu:
- Select "Other" from the menu:
- Select "Add Mail Account" from the list:
- Enter all the relevant details and select "Next":
- Select "IMAP" from the top of the screen:
- Scroll down to "Incoming Mail Server" and enter all the relevant details and select "Next":
- Scroll down to "Outgoing Mail Server" and enter all the relevant details and select "Next":
- When prompted with the "Cannot Connect uing SSL" pop up message. Select "Yes":
- You will then be prompted to "Save" or "Edit", you can select "Save".
Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.yourdomain.tld (mail.example.co.za)
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.yourdomain.tld (mail.example.co.za)
User Name: Enter your full address in the format email@example.com
Password: Enter your email password
Congratulations, you have now successfully configured your email account on your iPhone.