Email account configuration for an iPhone
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup or troubleshoot your email program. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.
- Start by selecting the settings icon from your home screen.
- Select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" from the menu:
- Select "Add Account..." from the menu:
- Select "Other" from the menu:
- Select "Add Mail Account" from the list:
- Enter all the relevant details and select "Next":
Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.yourdomain.tld (mail.example.co.za)
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.yourdomain.tld (mail.example.co.za)
User Name: Enter your full address in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: Enter your email password
- Select "IMAP" from the top of the screen:
- Scroll down to "Incoming Mail Server" and enter all the relevant details and select "Next":
- Scroll down to "Outgoing Mail Server" and enter all the relevant details and select "Next":
- When prompted with the "Cannot Connect uing SSL" pop up message. Select "Yes":
- You will then be prompted to "Save" or "Edit", you can select "Save".
Congratulations, you have now successfully configured your email account on your iPhone.
Was this answer helpful?
Your Incoming Mail Server (POP3) and Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) server address is...
Misdirected spam mail often gets sent to the default account. More often than not, no one checks...
Sometime setting up all the various email configurations can be extremly confusing, especially...
I can no longer receive mail in my mail box. Users are getting emails back to them saying that...
Step by Step insctruction to setup your email account with Outlook 2003 Open Outlook. Click...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution