Email account configuration for an Android HTC
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup or troubleshoot your email program. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.
- Start by opening the application list from your home screen.
- Select "Mail" from the menu.
- Select "Other" (POP3/IMAP) on the "Choose a mail provider screen".
- Note: If you have already added an email account in Mail press the "Menu" button, select "More", select "New account" then select "Other (POP3/IMAP)"
- Select "Manual setup"
Incoming mail server (IMAP): mail.yourdomain.tld (mail.example.co.za)
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.yourdomain.tld (mail.example.co.za)
User Name: Enter your full address in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: Enter your email password
- Enter all the "Incoming settings" details and select "Next":
- Enter all the "Outgoing server" details. Ensure the "Login required" tick box is selected and then select "Next":
- Enter a desired "Account name" and select "Finish setup".
Congratulations, you have now successfully configured your email account on your HTC smartphone powered by Android.
Was this answer helpful?
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup or troubleshoot...
The fight against SPAM is something that we deal with every day here at Linuxweb. Sender Policy...
Step by Step insctruction to setup your email account with Outlook 2010 Open Outlook. If this...
I can no longer receive mail in my mail box. Users are getting emails back to them saying that...
Your Incoming Mail Server (POP3) and Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) server address is...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution