These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup or troubleshoot your email program. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.
- Start by selecting the mail icon from your applications screen.
- Enter the email address and email password and select "Manual Setup":
- Ensure the User Name field is the full email address, enter all the relevant details and then select "Next":
- Enter all the relevant details as in the screen below and then select "Next":
- Wait while your settings are tested:
- Adjust the additional Account Options as needed:
- Specify an optional account name (for your reference only), and enter the name you wish to be displayed on outgoing mail, then select "Done":
Incoming mail server (IMAP): mail.yourdomain.tld (mail.example.co.za)
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.yourdomain.tld (mail.example.co.za)
User Name: Enter your full address in the format email@example.com
Password: Enter your email password
Congratulations, you have now successfully configured your email account on your Samsung smartphone powered by Android.