Email account configuration for an Android Samsung
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup or troubleshoot your email program. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.
- Start by selecting the mail icon from your applications screen.
- Enter the email address and email password and select "Manual Setup":
- Ensure the User Name field is the full email address, enter all the relevant details and then select "Next":
Incoming mail server (IMAP): mail.yourdomain.tld (mail.example.co.za)
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.yourdomain.tld (mail.example.co.za)
User Name: Enter your full address in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: Enter your email password
- Enter all the relevant details as in the screen below and then select "Next":
- Wait while your settings are tested:
- Adjust the additional Account Options as needed:
- Specify an optional account name (for your reference only), and enter the name you wish to be displayed on outgoing mail, then select "Done":
Congratulations, you have now successfully configured your email account on your Samsung smartphone powered by Android.
Was this answer helpful?
Step by Step insctruction to setup your email account with Outlook 2003 Open Outlook. Click...
The fight against SPAM is something that we deal with every day here at Linuxweb. Sender Policy...
Step by Step insctruction to setup your email account with Outlook 2007 Open Outlook. Click...
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup or troubleshoot...
If you are considering hosting your own mailserver we can set custom MX records for your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution