First determine which package you would like to upgrade to. One of the best pages for comparing the packages from the small hosting packages to the larger hosting packages offered is http://www.linuxweb.co.za/hosting/usa-linux-web-hosting-south-africa.php.
UPGRADE and DOWNGRADE PROCEDURE:
To upgrade or downgrade your hosting account, you will need to follow these steps:
- Log into the customer portal at http://www.linuxweb.co.za/portal/ with your email address & password.
- Click on the Services link from the menu.
- Select the "My Services" link from the drop down menu.
- On this page, click on "view Details" next to the hosting package you wish to upgrade/downgrade.
- Select the "management actions" tab and select upgrade/downgrade from the options.
- Click "choose product" to upgrade your hosting package and follow the checkout to generate an invoice.
- Once the invoice is paid, the package is upgraded.
If you are unsure about the procsess our support staff is always on hand to help out in any way we can.